Top 10 Reasons
We're the Real Estate Company for You!
- We have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market. For years we've been THE local real estate comapny.
- We know the area, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. Outside real estate agents can't possibly know this market as well as we do, but they keep trying.
- We'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We're a full-time real estate company - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- We'll use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be represented by an individual agent in the real estate transaction, backed by an experienced support staff and a broker that cares about service.
- We'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice We preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- We won't waste your time - when an offer is made, We'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call us at the office (209) 754-3030 or toll free at 800-551-3060 or send us an e-mail (email@example.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour our website. We're sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
Bill Schmiett, Broker/Owner
Kim Shepherd, Agent
Jed Richardson, Agent
Phil Alberts, Associate Broker
- Mountain Ranch Realty, Inc.